March 27 - 28th, 2018
Stanford Center at Peking University (SCPKU), 北京大学斯坦福中心Stanford
Stanford PACS co-hosts its annual conference at the Stanford Center at Peking University (SCPKU) in Beijing, China from March 27 to March 28, 2018.
Day one, a conference with distinguished faculty, philanthropists, and social change leaders, and Day two, workshops for strategy and scaling social change, provide an opportunity to learn new ways to leverage philanthropic investments for social good.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 8:15am-5:30pm
Changing Landscape of Philanthropy and Social Innovation in China and US
Strategies for Impact – Different Approaches to Philanthropy
Leveraging Business for Good to Create Social Impact
Social Startup Success
Leveraging Social Investments to Create Effective Social Enterprises
Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 8:15am-2:00pm
Launching, Building & Scaling your Social Enterprise
Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
A Philanthropic View: Funding Leadership and Capacity for Organizational Sustainability
慈善 视角 ：为机构可持续性提供资金领导和能力
For information on how to register, please contact us.
- Iris Brest - Fellow – Creative Commons and Associate General Counsel, Emerita – Stanford University
- Paul Brest - Paul Brest, Former Dean and Professor Emeritus (active), Stanford Law School; lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business; Marc and Laura Andreessen Faculty Codirector of the Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society; co-director of the Stanford Law and Policy Lab
- James Ding - Managing Director, GSR Ventures
- Ted Janus - Principal, J Capital; Stanford PACS Advisory Board Member
- Kathleen Kelly Janus - Author, Social Startup Success, Lecturer, Stanford Program on Social Entrepreneurship
- Xin Liu - Co-founder and president, Enlight Foundation; director and co-founder, Xinping Foundation in China
- Eric Nee - Managing Editor, Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Chris Marquis - Professor, Cornell University
- Kim Meredith - Executive Director, Stanford PACS
- Allen Liang - Board Chair of Sany Foundation and Vice Director Sany Group Co. Ltd.
- Jaff Shen - CEO, Leping Foundation
- Beth Schmidt - Founder of Wishbone and Director of the Emerson Collective
- Scott Rozelle - Stanford FSI, Rural Education Action Program, China
- Jessica Lam - Co-founder and CEO of Kaiterra Yi Xin, Founder and CEO of Lingxi
- Jennifer Wei - Program Officer, The William & Flora Hewlett Foundation