March 27 - 28th, 2018
Stanford Center at Peking University (SCPKU), 北京大学斯坦福中心Stanford
Stanford PACS co-hosts its annual conference at the Stanford Center at Peking University (SCPKU) in Beijing, China from March 27 to March 28, 2018.
Day 1, a conference with distinguished faculty, philanthropists, and social change leaders, and Day 2, workshops for strategy and scaling social change, provide an opportunity to learn new ways to leverage philanthropic investments for social good.
For information on how to register, please contact us.
- Iris Brest - Fellow – Creative Commons and Associate General Counsel, Emerita – Stanford University
- Paul Brest - Paul Brest, Former Dean and Professor Emeritus (active), Stanford Law School; lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business; Marc and Laura Andreessen Faculty Codirector of the Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society; co-director of the Stanford Law and Policy Lab
- James Ding - Managing Director, GSR Ventures
- Ted Janus - Principal, J Capital; Stanford PACS Advisory Board Member
- Kathleen Kelly Janus - Author, Social Startup Success, Lecturer, Stanford Program on Social Entrepreneurship
- Xin Liu - Co-founder and president, Enlight Foundation; director and co-founder, Xinping Foundation in China
- Libo Ma - Secretary General – JD.com and JD Foundation
- Chris Marquis - Professor, Cornell University
- Kim Meredith - Executive Director, Stanford PACS
- Eric Nee - Managing Editor, Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Jaff Shen - CEO, Leping Foundation