Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford, CA 94305
(see parking and walking directions below)
tel: (650) 724-2654
fax: (650) 725-9316
- The Wilbur field underground parking garage #6 is the closest parking. Enter on Wilbur Drive.
- Visitor parking is on the first level (LL1) on the right-hand side as you drive into the garage.
Walking to Crown Quadrangle (approx. 10 minutes)
- Proceed along Bowdoin Lane. While not the final destination, there are periodic signs that say “Paul Brest Hall.”
- Follow Nathan Abbott Mall (pedestrian access only). The first building on your right, labeled “Law School 559,” is Crown Quadrangle.
- Follow the path to the right with the small “no bikes” sign.
- Turn right at the courtyard and walk through the arched breezeway.
- Turn right into the double glass doors into Larry Kramer Atrium.
- Take the elevator or main staircase to the 3rd floor.
- When you arrive at the third floor walk through the double glass doors into the Suite of Centers. There are signs directing you to the Stanford PACS/SSIR area (straight ahead and to the back left).