Effective Philanthropy for Advisors
November 15 - 16th, 2021 - 9:00 am to 11:30 am
This interactive workshop is designed for advisors who would like an efficient, immersive training on the core principles and practices of Effective Philanthropy, and how to use Stanford’s Toolkit and other resources to improve client philanthropic engagement, services, and retention. Topics include: engaging others, involving family members in a philanthropic giving conversation, finding and vetting organizations, and making and tracking gifts.
You will also have ample time for Q&A to address the challenges and opportunities you face in your work. Though not at all required, we recommend downloading a free copy of the Stanford Toolkit or purchasing a print copy before the workshop (discounts are available for course registrants).
- Erinn Andrews Director of Philanthropy Research and Education, Stanford PACS EPLI
- Heather Lord Senior Fellow, Stanford PACS EPLI
- Marty Dutch Board of Directors President, AiP / Vice President, Director of Philanthropy Services, First Foundation
- Jay Weisman Board Member, Webinar Committee Chair, AiP / Founder, Legacy Philanthropy Group
- Bleu Blakslee Board Member, AiP / Senior Philanthropic Advisor Pacific Northwest, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Alison Patterson Webinar Committee, AiP / Principal & Philanthropic Strategist, Patterson Philanthropic Advisors
Wealth advisors, estate planners, nonprofit donor services leadership teams. Participants who attend all sessions live will receive a Statement of Accomplishment from Stanford, and in addition, professionals with the CFP designation are also eligible for continuing education credits.