Blurring of the Boundaries: 21st Century Philanthropic Leadership – China 2016
March 16th, 2016 - 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Stanford Center at Peking University Beijing
Blurring of the Boundaries: 21st Century Philanthropic Leadership
When Can Impact Investing Create Real Impact?
Impact Investing: What’s Up for Debate?
- Luming Ai - Vice President, Alashan SEE Foundation; Founder and President, Wuhan Modern Technology Industry Group
- Paul Brest - Marc and Laura Andreessen Faculty Codirector, Stanford PACS
- Angela Rastegar - Campbell Co-Founder and CEO, Agora for Good
- Alexander Campbell - Co-Founder, Agora For Good; Founder and CEO, Snow Ventures
- Kim Meredith - Executive Director, Stanford PACS
- Jennifer Kong - Philanthropic Advisor, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Rebecca Lin - Managing Director, Eight Roads Ventures China, formerly Fidelity Growth Partners Asia; Board Member, Social Venture Partners SVP China
- Jennifer Ratay - Executive Director, Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund SV2
- Jaff (Dongshu) Shen - CEO, Leping Social Entrepreneur Foundation; Founder and Executive Board Chair, Social Venture Partners SVP China